December 13, 2011

Top 10 with author Laura Rede

Today's Top 10 is with Laura Rede. I will be reviewing her book Darkride next.
Let's get to know Laura, shall we?

1. guilty pleasure? Reeses Peanut butter cups! I'm vegan, so I'm not supposed to eat milk chocolate, but I've been known to sneak a Reeses.

2. 1 book you could read over and over? I've read Twilight MANY times over. I also just fell in love with Laini Taylor's "The Daughter of Smoke and Bone," which is so romantic and unique I would gladly read it again and again.

3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? Can I hang with Alice Cullen? I live to thrift shop. Maybe she could help me upgrade to some classy vintage stores.

4. one thing you cannot leave the house without? My notebook. I have three kids, so I have to do my writing on the fly and I would hate to forget an idea!

5. fav song/singer? I love Taylor Swift. My four year old daughter knows every word of "Love Story" because I play it so often.

6. hobby? I love visual art and even designed my own Tarot deck. I also never pass up a chance to go horseback riding.

7. fave movie/actor and or/actress? Johnny Depp is brilliant.

8. one place you would love to visit? I want to go back to Ireland, where my grandparents grew up.

9. fav food? Chinese takeout because I don't have to cook.

10. fav color? Cranberry red.

I love your answers!! And I have heard such wonderful things about The Daughter of Smoke and Bone, maybe one day I will be able to read it soon. And I think Taylor is pretty awesome too!
Find Laura here...


No comments:

Post a Comment