May 14, 2012

Blog Tour: Dream Cast of The Afterglow Trilogy

Welcome to the blog today. I have the Dream Cast as Alyssa see's it for the series. You can read my review of Beckoning Light HERE  and  Perilous Light posted today.

Emily Browning- Charlotte (Emily is an incredible actress and her face has both the innocence and intensity of Charlotte)

James Lafferty- Kevin (Yes, may have been influenced by the early years of One Tree Hill)

Tyler Blackburn – Calvin (He has a very similar look, especially in this picture)


Ian Harding- Liam (but with auburn hair)



Shaun Sipos- James (Shaun has the mischievous look of James)

Blake Lively- Samantha (I think Blake can totally pull off the gorgeous yet tough girl)



I absolutely LOVE this dream cast. And the guys are so yummy!! Especially Ian for Liam...I am a huge Ian fan (ooh Mr. Fitz)

Click on the tour banner to see the tour schedule.

Thank you ATofMR Tours for hosting the tour


No comments:

Post a Comment