August 1, 2011

Review: Uprising by Shelly Crane

Uprising (Collide #2) by Shelly Crane
Review




Title: Uprising

Author: Shelly Crane

Sold By: Amazon Digital Services


Source: ebook from author


Goodreads Summary:



Sherry and Merrick's story continues in this sequel to Collide- Uprising. In this installment, we come face to face with old acquantances and new friends and new enemies. Things will change for all of them especially when a little girl is found and everyone's loyalties are tested. A revelation may upset the delicate balance they've all tried so hard to set. New proprestives are put into play giving us new romances and drama to explore. There's new love, new rivalries and new transformations in the continuing series of Collide.

My Take:

Lighters are still in charge, Keepers are still the enemy and Specials are still coming to terms with their gifts.The world is going to hell in a hand basket and Sherry and her family are just trying to survive. At the beginning things get moving right away, bringing in new characters and new problems. With the new additions to the family, relationships will be tested, and lives forever changed.
Of course I am still in love with Merrick...my favorite Keeper! And you won't beable to resist new boy, Cain. Sherry is adorable as ever, and if she thought she had it bad in Collide, she hasn't seen nothing yet. Four POV's are shared throughout the story and hearing what each of these characters had to say, and knowing how they felt made the storyline all the better. Drama, romance, suspense...its all here.
This story is so wonderfully unique you cannot put it down, it literally engulfed me. Uprising had me bursting at the seams happy one moment and completely heart broken the next. I feared, I loved, I teared up, I rejoiced...right along with everyone in the story. (At one point my nook about became a missile.) I was an emotional wreak throughout the story. A great story should bring many emotions.
Reading this book was such a wonderful delight. By far one of my most favorite series ever. LOVE IT!












No comments:

Post a Comment