August 9, 2011

Top 10 with Crystal Cattabriga

Another Top 10 with author Crystal Cattabriga
I so enjoy hearing all the answers when I do this post. And now I would like to thank Crystal for answering todays Top 10. She is the author of Shattered into Pieces.

1. fav author and/or book? Nicholas Sparks but I also enjoy other authors as well
2. fav singer and/or song? Daughtry because his music is rock and ballads
3. your on a deserted island, what would you bring? As many books as I could and gummy bears
4. Most fav food of all time? Shepards Pie because it's simple and good
5. fav movie and/or actor/actress? Griffin&Pheonix because the story line is beautifully written
6. fav hobby?(and writing doesn't count ) Scrapbooking because it show another creative side
7. fav color? Brown
8. fav time of the year? Christmas because it brings joy to others
9. fav place to go or dream of going? Portugal because I am portuguese
10.who would you love to spend the day with? (living or dead) JFK and Marilyn Monroe because they are true icons

Thanks so much for stopping by...oh and I have never tried Shepards Pie. *ponders if I should*??

You can get to know Crystal more here...



















No comments:

Post a Comment