August 22, 2011

Top 10 with Nilsa Rodriguez

Top 10 with author Nilsa Rodriguez
Her book The Rising Moon will be out Sept 12.
You can view her book trailer HERE

1. fav tv show or movie? The Vampire Diaries/ The Lake House

2. fave song/ singer? Hurricane/ 30 STM

3. fav place you would love to visit? Venise Italy

4. one item you can not live with out? Laptop

5. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive) John Lennon

6. fav hobby? Sewing

7. guilty pleasure? Chocolate

8. fav author and/ book? Edgar A. Poe/ Annabel Lee

9. fav food? Spanish food

10. fav color? Pink..
 
I think me and you would get along great. I love the color pink...and I dabble some in sewing. I just need to find the time again. And don't get me started on The Vampire Diaries ;)
 
You can find Nilsa here...

1 comment:

  1. Interesting answers by an interesting author! Thanks for the Top 10. It's a cool conceit for the blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete