September 10, 2011

Sequel Saturday...

Today is the day I like to share a couple sequels that I am looking forward to.
*You can click on the book pic to be taken to goodreads to read up on the books*
The first 2 I am looking forward to are by the same author, Shelly Crane.

Due out Sept 20, Accordance is the sequel to Significance

Catalyst is the 3rd book in the Collide series and is due out early 2012
Another one I am looking forward to is...
The Iron Knight is the 4th in the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa and is due out Oct 25th
Have you read any of the previous books? Are you looking forward to the new ones?




1 comment:

  1. I have read the Iron Fey series and let's just say it feels like I have been waiting forever for the Iron Knight to come out. I really really want to read it.

    ReplyDelete