December 16, 2011

Top 10 with author Jenna Kay

Today's Top 10 is with Author Jenna Kay. Her book Mark of the Seer will be out early next year.

1. fav song/singer? Very hard for me to answer, so here's a few bands: Flyleaf, Lifehouse, Vast, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Seether...I could go all day.


2. fav season? Fall.

3. worst vacation? Every vacation I've gone on has been great. Of course we never go anywhere!

4. guilty pleasure? Chocolate Pudding Cake and a pot of coffee.

5. fav book and/or author? That's a hard one, so I'll say Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (it's the most recent one I've read and I love the series!). Anything YA paranormal, really.

6. one item you cannot live without? Does coffee count as an item? :)

7. hobby? Bowling...and sleeping.

8. fav movie/actor/actress? Again, hard to answer. Anything with angels and demons, spiritual warfare. LOVED Legion and The Rite.

9. fav food? Fajitas.

10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?) Betty White. I love her attitude and her outlook on life. Oh, and her humor.

I also enjoyed Legion. And did you catch Betty White on SNL last year? One of most fav SNL's.

Get in touch with Jenna here...

Did you miss her book trailer I posted? Here it is again...



No comments:

Post a Comment