March 23, 2012

Top 10 with Author J.L. Bryan

Today's Top 10 guest is J.L. Bryan. He is the author of The Paranormal series (I think some people know it as the Jenny Pox series) and The Songs of Magic series, which I will be reviewing soon.
1. guilty pleasure? RuPaul's Drag Race
2. 1 book you could read over and over? I usually would rather read something new! The book I've read the largest number of times would be the Tao Te Ching. It's a short book with short verses.
3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? Yoda. That would be neat.
4. one thing you cannot leave the house without? Shoes. It's come close a few times.
5. fav song/singer? Leonard Cohen
6. hobby? Lately, my main hobby is changing diapers.
7. fave movie/actor and or/actress? Jeff Bridges, possibly.
8. one place you would love to visit? Venice
9. fav food? Anything that comes from the ocean!
10. pet peeve? Alarm clocks.
*oh sheesh* Don't get me started on alarm clocks...I despise the things. And not sure I would call changing diapers a hobby *LOL*

Get in touch with J.L. here...




No comments:

Post a Comment