March 14, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!!

Starting today I will be in Vegas (FINALLY!)
It is my first time to go. Hubby has been several times with his previous job doing their yearly managers meetings out there.
So posting is kinda slim and there might be a few days where there are no posts. GASP! I know. But this is Vegas we are talking about!

I am excited about going out and seeing these guys...
Rick, Chumlee, Big Hoss and The Old Man from Pawn Stars!
Maybe take in a show... 
LOL! yeah doubt hubby wants to see these guys.
Probably be more like this kinda show...
Just as long as its not this guy...
He creeps me out!

So show the blog some love while I am gone.





2 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time! CARROT TOP FREAKS ME OUT TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the Carrot Top freaking thing. But I am all for meeting the Pawn Stars guys!!!! I bet the posts when you get back will be even better. Have fun and take in all the shows you can. :)

    ReplyDelete