June 5, 2012

teaser tuesday 6/05/12


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
page 1 of 235 (Barnes and Noble, nook)
My heart pounded in my chest. With a pink cashmere cardigan and pearl earrings, I felt like a school marm on the beaches of Normandy.

2 comments:

  1. I completely LOVED this book. I wish there was another word for love that described just how freaking awesome this book was.. Travis.. I want one of him.. ahaha (: I hope you enjoy ma'am! :)

    Check out my Teaser Tuesday :)
    Tabby @Insightful Minds & IM Design Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been very curious about this one. Hope you're enjoying it! Great teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete