October 30, 2010

Melissa de la Cruz signing today!!

First of all I just want to say how awesomely (<<< if thats even a word) sweet Melissa is. She spent an hour talking about her books, how she got started and answering questions. 
You know what else I love about her?? She talks with her hands :o)
I am a big hand talker too..so I can relate. *lol*
I am pages away from finishing The Van Allen Legacy..so I can't wait to start Misguided Angel.
And when she started the signing, she took time with each person to make a little small talk. She'd ask how or when they came across the Blue Blood series or if they were for Jack or Oliver. (I am still on the fence for that one).

Another cool thing is that she remembered me from Twitter *heehee* I promise I wasn't stalking.
o.O
So yeah I am pretty stoked about my 2nd ever signing to attend. It went really well. I managed to get 2 books signed before my 3yr old went into a meltdown.

*click to view in its entirety

1 comment:

  1. OMG That poster behind her is amazing! I have met her once before and she is really sweet. I can't wait for Misguided Angel and to meet her Thursday!

    ReplyDelete