August 27, 2011

Getting to know Book Bloggers...

Name: IceyBooks

Books reviewed: YA and MG

Who helps: I run my blog on my own, with the occassional review from my siblings.
Best Book of 2011: That's a rough one, a few of my faves though: Divergent, Across the Universe, The Near Witch, Entwined.

You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, and of course, my blog.
I review young adult and middle-grade fiction on a regular basis. Throw in some author interviews and giveaways, and you've got IceyBooks.
So what makes me unique? I host a feature known as IceyPick, where I give a book 'four weeks of fame'. In addition, I'm planning on starting a new program for tweens and younger children, hopefully by the end of September.

*I love hearing from other bloggers. And if you click HERE she makes jewelry, keychains, magnets, etc...especially for bloggers! I have a magnet and necklace.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment