August 6, 2011

In My Mailbox...


In my mailbox is a weekly post hosted by The Story Siren.
This week in my mailbox was....

Got this one cause I love Shelly Crane's Collide series so much!
I forgot to add this one last wk. I got it because author Randy Russell is coming to Memphis next wk.
Reading now and  love it. Review to come soon.

Won from a blog, excited to read it.
Thought I'd try more short stories out. Not bad.

My niece & me exchange books and she sent these to me. Looking forward to reading them.

And lastly, I bought this one cause it sounds really good to me.
Whats in your mailbox?



4 comments:

  1. Awesome books you have this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Eternal Ones! Hope you enjoy!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Fate Fixed looks soooooo good! I'm gonna have to check that out. I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, great books! I am looking forward to The Eternal Ones and Breathe. They are both on my TBR list! Great reads!

    ReplyDelete