August 17, 2011

Top 10 with Daniele Lanzarotta

Todays Top 10 is with Daniele Lanzarotta, author of the Imprinted Souls series.
 I haven't yet read them..but I have a friend who loves them. So I know I will too.

1. fav song/singer? Arms/Christina Perri
2. fav season? Winter

3. worst vacation? Any past or future vacations involving camping… bugs…and no Internet connection, fall into this category.

4. guilty pleasure? I would say shopping, but I honestly feel no guilt. *laughs *

5. fav book and/or author? Richelle Mead. There is no possible way of choosing only one favorite book.

6. one item you cannot live without? Computer

7. hobby? Writing (Can I still consider it a hobby? Lol)

8. fav movie/actor/actress? Tangled (Yep, I’m serious)/Gerard Butler/Julia Roberts

9. fav food? Pizza

10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?) Can it be a fictional person? *laughs* I’m not gonna lie… Alex Pettyfer! ;)


Umm, yeah I am diggin' Alex too! oh and Gerard Butler? yum! great answers, well except for the pizza. yuck! I know, probably only american who hates pizza. ;)
Where you can find Daniele...







No comments:

Post a Comment