August 16, 2011

Top 10 with Jennifer Laurens

Jennifer Laurens, author of Overprotected, the Heavenly series, and many more...
I just adore this lady! So I was super excited that she agreed to answer a few questions for the Top 10 post.

Lets begin...

1. fav song/singer? I really enjoy Taylor Swift as a lyricist.



2. fav season? Fall.

3. worst vacation? Utah back in the 70's when I was a kid. No air conditioning!!

4. guilty pleasure? Keeping Up With the Kardashians

5. fav book and/or author? Josephine Hart.

6. one item you cannot live without? Foot warmer.

7. hobby? Dollhouses

8. fav movie/actor/actress? Leonardo DiCaprio is so versatile.

9. fav food? breads/cakes

10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?)Shirley Temple.
 
 
Me and two of my daughters were just at Hobby Lobby looking at their dollhouses. (looks like too much work for me though) And my fav season is Fall too. But we rarely get one here in the south. Thanks again Jennifer!
 
Get in Contact with Jennifer here...
blog <--always a contest there

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me x x. I have - I hate to admit it - 5 dollhouses! I once thought I'd give one to each of my children when they got older. LOL. Um, NO. That isn't working out very well.

    ReplyDelete