August 20, 2011

Top 10 with Lisa Kessler

Welcome Lisa Kessler, author of Across the Veil
and Night Walker
I love these interviews, they are just so much fun to do. ;)

1. fav movie/actor/actress? - Hugh Jackman



2. fav song/singer? - Kathleen Battle


3. fav place you would love to visit? - Ireland & Greenland


4. one item you can not live with out? - Email LOL


5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) - Mozart


6. fav hobby? - Trips to Disneyland


7. guilty pleasure? - 80's big hair band music


8. fav author and/book? - Fav. Book - The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley & I have so many favorite writers it's tough to choose just one. Right now I'm reading Spell Bound by one of my favorite writers, Kelley Armstrong, and I'm loving it! :)


9. do you collect anything? - Disney trading pins (Especially the Evil Queen from Snow White)


10. fav color? Purple!

*I adore Kelley Armstrong.And I understand about email. I about went into a panic today when I couldn't access my email *

You can contact Lisa here...


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me on your Top 10 Blog!!! :)

    So glad I'm not the only email addict out there! LOL

    And you've got great taste!!! :) I love Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Other World series and her new YA trilogys are really fun too...

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete