August 18, 2011

Top 10 with M.D. Christie

Welcome author M.D. Christie
Her book The Sight will be releasing November 1st. And I am really excited about it. Just look at the beautiful cover

1. fav movie/actor/actress? Ohhh I’m a HUGE movie buff, this is a tough question! I would have to say that I LOVE the Goonies… it is a funny feel good adventure that brings back childhood nostalgia!

2. fav song/singer? My favorite song right now is Skyscraper by Demi Lovato it is so soulful and it gives me the emotion I am going for while writing Ella. My favorite singer is Tori Amos.

3. fav place you would love to visit? I would LOVE to visit Ireland

4. one item you cannot live without? My iPhone

5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) JK Rowling

6. fav hobby? Reading

7. guilty pleasure? The Real Housewives shows on Bravo …. I know… I know *shakes head*

8. fav author and/book? My all-time favorite book series is Harry Potter, and all-time favorite author is JK Rowling

9. do you collect anything? I enjoy collecting classic books

10. fav color? Black..

I am probably the weird one here..but I have never read a Harry Potter book or even seen the movie. But I think Ireland would be a beautiful place to visit.
Get in contact with M.D. Christie....
facebook
blog
twitter
goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for inviting me to participate on your blog! It was fun answering your questions!!! :-)
    ~MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great interview! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnaks for great interview! I like most at all short answers as you did! great!

    ReplyDelete