September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox...

In my mailbox is a weekly post hosted by The Story Siren.
 I almost forgot to do In My Mailbox today.
So here is a quick post on what I got this week...

I got Hurricane for review and you can find it HERE.
I received an e-ARC of Accordance yesterday morning from Shelly Crane. She is my absolute FAV author. You can read my review for the first book of the series, Significance HERE.
I also got Warm Bodies to read since its suppose to become a movie and I love zombie stuff.

So there you have it...Whats In Your Mailbox?


5 comments:

  1. Warm Bodies looks aaweesome.

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sash and Em! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://hazelthewitch.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Warm Bodies! Such a different take on zombies...I hope you like it, too!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of those books! Will need to look into it.

    Happy reading!
    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing Hurricane all over the place, but haven't heard of the other two - must check them out! :-)

    ReplyDelete