October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 10/04/11

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly posted hosted by

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
page 8 of 336 (ARC via Net Galley, nook)
 
My father always said my name with a question mark, like he couldn't remember for sure how to pronounce it and wouldn't have laid money on whether or not I was actually his. I would have just as soon not been.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I think I need to look up this book! And the cover is pretty cool, too.
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-between-land-and-sea.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a teaser! I have this book on Netgalley and can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy!

    New follower here :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's kind of sad. I'm soo curious about this one. I want to read it badlyyy!

    My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete