October 20, 2011

Top 10 with Lindsay Paige

Top 10 with author Lindsay Paige

Lindsay Paige's debut book Sweetness is out now and I will be reviewing it soon.
So lets get to know Lindsay...

1. fav movie/actor/actress? Footloose/Ryan Gosling/Julianna Margulies
2. fav song/singer? One song I never get tired of is Skinny Dippin' by Whitney Duncan. It's so relaxing! Favorite singer/group would be Nickelback.
3. fav place you would love to visit? Would love to visit England! I love their accent.
4. one item you can not live with out? Books! Although, it will be tough not to have a cell phone. But I have to have my books!
5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) Ryan Gosling or Sidney Crosby!
6. fav hobby? Playing Tennis!
7. guilty pleasure? Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey!
8. fav author and/book? Favorite book of all time is Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park. Absolute, #1 favorite author would be Jessica Park. Read Flat-Out Love and you'll understand!
9. do you collect anything? I do! I collect keychains and shot glasses. I buy them everytime I visit a new place.
10. fav color? Green!
I will definitely have to check out Flat-Out Love, thanks for the recommendation. And I have played tennis on wii sports, does that count?

You can get in contact with Lindsay here...


No comments:

Post a Comment