November 12, 2011

In My Mailbox...

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by
This week I got some goodies...
*Click on books to be taken directly to goodreads*
Our local Hastings is closing so they had 30% off used books. (It was really good)
I got this one because its the only one of her books I haven't read yet.(and I loved it)

And these for review...


 
I won the notebook from author Jennifer Laurens and Uneartly from Fictional Distraction.
Isn't the cover for Uneartly gorgeous??

And I won this lastnight from Fiktshun


So whats in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. I've always loved everything I've read from Colasanti! I don't think I've read that one yet.

    Hope you enjoy your books! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful cover for Unearthly. So very nice looking. I love how many books you got. Great mailbox as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! Unearthly is fantastic I hope you enjoy it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got Hollowmen. That is awesome. Great mailbox.

    JJ iReads
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cover of Unearthly! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete