November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 11/22/11



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly post headed up by
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
I just finished this book and wanted to share a teaser from it. It is due out Dec 7th and you can find my review for it HERE.
This Same Earth (Elemental Mysteries Book #2) by Elizabeth Hunter
pg 57 of 251 (ebook ARC)

Giovanni stepped close to her, towering over her as she glared at him. "An apology would imply that I am regretful or sorry in some way, and I make no apologies for doing everything in my power to protect  you."


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, love me a macho hero! I'll have to add this to my TBR mountain.

    My teasers this week are from Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamiton and from The Next Always by Nora Roberts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you picked a GOOD teaser, Mandy! ;-)

    Thanks!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Gio... swoon! Kathy

    ReplyDelete