November 21, 2011

Top 10 with Coral Russell


Top 10 with Coral Russell, author of Amador Lockdown

1. guilty pleasure?
I try so hard to live without regrets but snagging some good dark chocolate treats and gobbling them up before anyone else has a chance to ask for one... That's about as good as it gets.

2. 1 book you could read over and over?
War and Peace. I loved the way the story could have just gone on and on and I would never have gotten tired of hearing about the families in that story. The River Sutra is a must read and I have tried several times to read that book again, but I always end up giving my copy away when someone asks me about it.
3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with?
I like action/thriller/suspense kind of books the best, so if I hung out with them for a day, it would have to be a boring day! I don't actually want to be in the action, I just want to read about it. Anita Blake and her group or even Meredith and hers would be fun for a day as long as no murder/zombies/mayhem took place.

4. one thing you cannot leave the house without?
My purse which is large and slung around my neck so I don't have to worry about walking off without it.

5. fav song/singer?
Oh my gosh! I love music and have listened and sung it all my life. There are too many and I'm constantly finding new songs, but I will have to say - I can see clearly now the rain is gone - is one of my favorite songs.

6. hobby?
My life is a hobby. I love watching classic movies and am lucky enough to live in El Paso that hosts the Plaza Classic Film Festival, the largest one in the world. I'm semi-crafty with crochet and cross-stitch. We used to paint Christmas houses, but we ran out of room. We also put together puzzles, but we're running out of room for those too. I'm also a gamer. Two years of my life was sucked away by Final Fantasy 11 and I love the franchise. I've since discovered Fable. I don't know if this is a hobby, but I like bellydancing, UFC training on Kinect, and want to learn more about Krav Maga so I can write a kick-butt character that uses it. I also like to travel. I've lived in two other countries and traveled to one other. I've been to every state in the US except Alaska, Vermont, and Maine. If you live in those states, feel free to invite me over for dinner!

7. fave movie/actor and or/actress?
So many, but since Christmas is around the corner, then I'm going to go with Bell, Book and Candle. I watch it almost every year.

8. one place you would love to visit?
The guy from No Reservations said that, "Saying you've been to China is like saying you've been to Earth." I'd love to go to China and wander around for a couple of years.

9. fav food?
I love food. I mean I really love food and all different kinds of food. I believe I've tasted a lot of different things and a good bowl of Vietnamese Pho hits the spot.

10. fav color?
YELLOW! Bright, cheery, smiling yellow.

That is so amzing that you have traveled to almost every state in the US. And I have never heard of Bell, Book and Candle...will have to look that one up!
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my TOP 10.

Get in touch with Coral here....

No comments:

Post a Comment