December 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 12/20/11

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
*MizB of Should be Reading*

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Catalyst (Collide series #3) by Shelly Crane
page 140 of 338 ebook eARC, nook
*I usually keep to the 2 sentence rule with this post, but felt this one needed a 3rd sentence to make it just right*

The pressure in my chest was unbearable so I took a breath. All it did was allow the tears to come. I wiped them away, thinking how stupid I was as I turned to go back to my room, when I felt a hard strong hand on mine.

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good!
    Check out mine?
    http://yabooksandcupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday1.html

    ReplyDelete