December 27, 2011

Top 10 with author Alyssa Rose Ivy

Author Alyssa Rose Ivy, author of Beckoning Light is joining us for today's Top 10. I will be reviewing Beckoning Light shortly.
Welcome...now lets get down to business.

1. fav song/singer? I am a big Coldplay fan, and my current favorite song is Snow Patrol’s Just Say Yes.
2. fav season? Spring! I love those first few warm days and how beautiful everything is.
3. worst vacation? “Hurricane Break” trip to St. Louis during my sophomore year of college. After a twelve hour drive, sleeping on the floor, everyone getting sick and a near ticket, I was wishing we had stayed on campus even though classes were cancelled for the threat of a hurricane.
4. guilty pleasure? Reading with a cup of coffee and chocolate—it combines all three of my addictions into one.
5. fav book and/or author? My favorite recently read series is Fablehaven and Moby Dick is my all-time favorite book.
6. One item you cannot live without? Does coffee count?
7. hobby? Hiking and snorkeling
8. fav movie/actor/actress? I love Zooey Deschanel and Jude Law. I had my tongue tied fan experience when I saw Jude Law filming in New Orleans once.
9. fav food? Eggplant parmesan.
10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?) Franklin D. Roosevelt, I love U.S. history and would love to pick his brain about the depression era and the New Deal.
Great Answers!! I would have been tongue tied too...Jude is a hottie! And I am not one to be asked about coffee. I am not an addict. But I did just get a Keurig for Christmas.
Get in touch with Alyssa here...





No comments:

Post a Comment