December 19, 2011

Top 10 with Author Cambria Hebert

Today I have Author Cambria Hebert,
who I got the pleasure to
 know over the last couple of weeks thanks to Journal Jabber.
 (An online radio/chat site who interviews authors!)

Her book Masquerade just came out last week.
Shall we start? Yes we shall...
1. fav song/singer?
Ohhh, that’s a tough one. I love music. I’m a country girl myself. Favorite song right now is Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean. I also love Taylor Swift.

2. one place you would love to visit?
England – to see all the old castles.
3. Fictional character you would love to spend the day with?
Riley from Gena Showlaters Intertwined series. (He’s a werewolf, LOL)

4. guilty pleasure?
I would say coffee but I don’t feel guilty about drinking it. LOL. I guess imy guilty pleasure would be a cinnamon roll or a donut.

5. fav book and/or author?
Yikes that is hard. I loved Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I also love the Intertwined series by Gena Showalter.

6. one item you cannot live without?
Clinque All about Eyes Rich eye cream. (Hey – you aksed.)

7. hobby?
I like to paint and I also make and decorate cakes.

8. fav movie/actor/actress?
I love the Transformers movies. I don’t have a favorite actor and actress.
9. fav food?
Coffee. What? That’s not a food? News to me.

10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?)
I would like to meet Ina Garten you know she does the cooking show, Barefoot Contessa, on the Food Network. I know, I know that’s a weird one right? But I love that show, she truly looks like she enjoys her life and her voice is so peaceful to me. I would LOVE to go to her house and spend the afternoon in her kitchen then eat at her kitchen table and talk about her life.

I also love the Dirt Road Antham...but we are fans of the Colt Ford version. Although, Aldean is one fine man meat! And don't get me started on the Transformers Movies. I still need to watch the 3rd one..but I love love love them. I guess since I played with them as a kid its only natural.
Read Before before Masquerade..you can get it free at Smashwords!

Where might you find Cambria you ask...
goodreads
smashwords
cambriahebert@rocketmail.com
twitter
Didn't get enough? Check me out on Tuesday nights at 9pm (EST)

No comments:

Post a Comment