Today I want to welcome Cherie Colyer to the blog and say thanks for taking the time to answer my top 10 post. Her book Embrace was amazing! You can read my review HERE.
Cherie is always dreaming of romance and expressing her dreams in stories. She combined her passion for writing with her fascination of all things mythical to weave together a youth romance story that led to her debut novel,Embrace.
She lives with her family in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois.
1. fav movie/actor/actress? Underworld / Hugh Jackman / Goldie Hawn
2. fav song/singer? This changes with my mood, but to this day I turn the radio up when Sweet Home Alabama comes on and I can listen to Dave Matthews all day and never tire of his music.
3. fav place you would love to visit? Italy
4. one item you can not live without? My laptop. Sad, I know.
5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) Emily Brontë
6. fav hobby? Going for long walks at the arboretum.
7. guilty pleasure? Dove chocolate
8. fav author and/book? This is hard because I have so many. I’ll go with Emily Brontë for the author and Wicked Lovely for the book.
9. do you collect anything? Faerie Glenn figurines.
10. pet peeve? Dog-eared pages and food stains in books. I’m one of those people who don’t even like to crack the spines on the books I buy.
oooh Wicked Lovely is a great book. Good choice! And thats funny about your pet peeve. Cause I have a friend who highlights in her books certain quotes or paragraphs. That would probably drive you insane lol ;)
So want to win a ebook of Embrace? Sure you do! Fill out the form and I will draw a winner Jan 30th!
Contest Closed due to family emergency
Now visit the other participating blogs....