January 16, 2012

Top 10 with Author J.J. Bidell

Today we have German Indie Author J.J. Bidell taking part in Top 10. Her book In the Shadow of the Moonlight - The Awakening is out and has been professionally translated.

1. guilty pleasure? Chocolate, I love it!

2. 1 book you could read over and over? The Diary of Bridget Jones

3. you could meet someone dead or alive, who would it be? Martin Luther King

4. one thing you cannot leave the house without? My purse ;-) So I have all stuff together.

5. fav song/singer? The mexican band ManĂ¡ - I love all of their songs, but my fav one is "Rayando el Sol"

6. pet peeve? Ignorance

7. fave movie/actor and /or actress? Denzel Washington in John Q.

8. one place you would love to visit? The Grand Canyon

9. fav food? Italian and Mexican food
 
10. fav author/book?  This is very difficult, there a so many authors and books I love. Maybe Mary Higgins Clark or Patricia Shaw.

Great answers. I also love me some Mexican food, could eat it every day I am sure. I have never read Bridget Jones' Diary but loved the movie!

Where can you get in touch with J.J. Bidell?

No comments:

Post a Comment