January 30, 2012

Top 10 with Author Karice Bolton


Today I have the pleasure of having Karice Bolton on the blog.
She is the author of Awakening and Legion (The Watchers Trilogy).
Read my review of Awakening HERE.


1. fav movie/actor/actress? Depends on the moment!! Aaaah! Right now it would be Auntie Mame with Rosalind Russell (1958) old school style (love the message) - or anything Harry Potter! Actually, As Good as it Gets always ranks up there – how could I not mention that one? At Christmas, it would be National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation! My favorite actor would be Daniel Craig and actress would have to be Emma Stone.

2. fav song/singer? Totally into Foster the People right now

3. fav place you would love to visit? London

4. one item you can not live with out? My MacBook with iTunes

5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) George Lucas

6. fav hobby? Gardening/Canning in the Summer & Skiing in the Winter & Cooking all year long

7. guilty pleasure? Daily Starbucks and sometimes I go there more than once – but I shouldn’t!!! I know I shouldn’t, but I do!

8. fav author and/book? My fav list is a mile long!! How about this month’s favorite??!!! Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion or wait! Shutter Island was a thrilling read!! Shoot, there I go again… more than one answer!

9. do you collect anything? Anything Christmas!

10. pet peeve? Mean behavior 

Wow! I knew I loved you for a reason...Warm Bodies is ahhhhsome!!! And love, love Christmas Vacation. I watch it year round.


Want to get in touch with Karice?

No comments:

Post a Comment