Today we have Devon Ashley on the blog answering my Top 10. During the tour I had a chance to review Falling In Between. You can read that HERE.
1. fav song/singer? All time favorite song: Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Favorite singer/band: Goo Goo Dolls
2. fav season? I love the fall. Crisp, cool weather and the ever changing tree leaves. And football (I'm from Texas so that's a given).
3. worst vacation? LOL...that was my trip to the east coast when I was about 20. Murphy's Law kicked my butt sooo bad. My luggage was broken into and my undies all over the conveyor belt for the world to see, my friend tossed her trash onto my lunch tray and my wallet got thrown away, the staff at the Plaza was completely rude to us (except the housekeepers...they were very nice) and the airline company going home was ready to strip search me cause I had no identification and duct-taped luggage and they were determined I was a drug runner.
4. guilty pleasure? An endless jar of M&Ms. Mmmm.....
5. fav book and/or author? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - does it really get any better than this?
6. one item you cannot live without? My Kindle Fire. I love how there are all these interactive apps and story books for my little boy to learn by, especially the Dr. Seuss books that read and flip for him and teach him words when he touches a picture on the screen. Best investment ever. There's a free musical piano he can play, free coloring programs where all he has to do is drag his finger, free memory card games...the apps are endless. :)
7. hobby? writing (duh!) and knitting.
8. fav movie/actor/actress? Kate Winslet and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
9. fav food? Tex-Mex.
10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?) Walter Mathau and Jack Lemmon. That would be an awesome, side-splitting evening.
Oh I really want the kindle fire :( I have a nook simple touch...but would love to have the fire for the exact reasons you gave. And I am seriously LOL'ing at your vacation. That sounds like something right off a movie. :D
*If you haven't already...click on the pic above for your chance to win the doodled copy of Falling In Between*
Also you can click the pic above to see the tour schedule!