March 13, 2012

Top 10 with Kristie Haigwood


Welcome Kristie Haigwood to the blog today. Her book
 Save My Soul is coming out Friday.

1. fav movie/actor/actress? Seems I have a new favorite movie every week. I guess if I had to name one now, it would be "Titanic." Love never dies. ;-) Favorite actor:Josh Duhamel Favorite actress:Rachel McAdams


2. fav song/singer? Favorite song:Burning Bright by Shinedown Favorite singer:Shinedown or Seether


3. fav place you would love to visit? Ireland


4. one item you can not live with out? My phone or Laptop. Neck and neck there. ;-)


5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) God


6. fav hobby? Writing and reading. One cannot go without the other.


7. guilty pleasure? Reading Erotic Paranormal Romance

8. fav author and/book? Hands down J.R. Ward. Anything she writes. Love her imagination and vocabulary.

9. do you collect anything? I collect books. Will never part with them.


10. fav color? Pink ;-)

Get in Touch with Kristie here...
twitter
blog



No comments:

Post a Comment