April 3, 2012

The Crescent {Lacey's Guest Post and Give@way}



Lacey: "I never thought I’d be trapped between two gorgeous guys. I thought I would write a comparison of them. I’m not sure this will help, but here it goes..."

What's a girl to do? How's a girl to decide??
Who would like to win a signed copy of The Crescent?
Fill out the form and I will pick a winner April 12th.
Must have a US addy!
giveaway closed
Grand Prize:  Jordan Deen, will be posting an excerpt each day of the tour and offering a Kindle at the end of the week. Each day, people can visit her blog, read a new excerpt from the books, and enter to win the Kindle. This is for US/Canada residents only. Please include this information in your post and link to her site: http://www.jordandeen.net/apps/blog/
Get in touch with Jordan here...

Please visit HERE to see all the other blogs participating in the relaunch

    Emily Browning is Lacey
    Zach Roerig is Alex
              Colton Hayes is Brandon          
                    

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can't wait to read the book. Now when I read it I can picture those actors as the characters.
    -Maritza R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for helping relaunch 'The Crescent' and 'Half Moon'!

    Information coming tomorrow for the Kindle giveaway on my website: www.JordanDeen.net

    Much love!
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete