April 17, 2012

Top 10 with Author Addison Moore


Today is Addison Moore's turn at Top 10. I will soon be reviewing her book ETHEREAL (Book 1 of the Celestra Series).



Fav song? Right now it’s I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz. It guts me to listen to it!! That man has such a gorgeous voice!
 
Favorite season? Fall! I love the colors, the crisp air, the pumpkins dotting the landscape. There is nothing more cozy than a brisk fall night.
 
Worst Vacation? Are there bad vacations? Lol. There was this one incident where my husband and I thought it would be a great idea to see the sights in an RV, and I led us into a tiny alley. Suffice it to say the 500 point turn took an inordinate amount of time and my husband has distrusted my navigation skills ever since.
Guilty pleasure? I would say chocolate but the truth is I don’t feel so guilty about that. I do feel guilty when I lay out under the warm sun next to a pool. My goal is to enjoy those sweet stolen moments without feeling like I should have a keyboard in front of me. You gotta live. Right?
Favorite book? The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. She was a literary genius.
One item you cannot live without? Burt’s Bees lip balm. I cannot sleep unless that precious balm is gracing my lips.
Hobby? getting lost in the trifecta of misery that is known as facebook, twitter, email.
Favorite Movie? The Princess Bride.
Fav food? sushi, sushi, then sushi, then chocolate. In that order. ;)
Who would you like to meet? (Dead or alive?) Sylvia Plath. I’d tell her not to stick her head in the oven. Life is so precious and she was so very valuable.
 
Oh yes there definitely is such a thing as a bad vacation. We had one and it was not pretty. And I love me some sushi too. When do eat? ;)
 
Get in contact with Addison here...



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting me! I had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete