Please welcome Author Georgia Cates to the blog today as she answers my Top 10. And if you stick around to the end of the post there may possibly be a giveaway.
1. fav song/singer? This may seem a little weird because my favorite song isn’t by my favorite singer. Favorite song is: Let It Go by Fauxliage Favorite Singer: Justin Furstenfeld from Blue October. So awesome!
2. fav season? Spring. Everything is new and anything seems possible.
3. worst vacation? Gatlinburg, TN. I hate mountains, but I didn’t know that until I went. Definitely not the place for newlyweds on their honeymoon. Everything shuts down at 8p.m.
4. guilty pleasure? Gigi’s Cupcakes. They’re beautiful and delicious.
5. fav book and/or author? Nathaniel Hawthorne’s The Scarlet Letter.
6. one item you cannot live without? Coffee. I mean it. Really.
7. hobby? I assume you mean besides reading. I enjoy photo manipulation and photoshopping. I do my own book covers so I enjoy exploring what I can do for my next book cover.
8. fav movie/actor/actress? Again...My favorite movie doesn’t include my favorite actor or actress.
Favorite Movie: The Notebook Favorite Actor: Adam Sandler
Favorite Actress: Jennifer Aniston
9. pet peeve? Slurping and smacking. No doubt about it.
10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?) God...One day.
I had a horrible trip to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge once...ended up spending the night in the ER with our young daughter who wouldn't stop vomiting. It was lovely! And we also love GiGi's, well I use to. But I think I ate too many and burned myself out on them. :P
Georgia Cates Links:
Georgia Cates Blog
Georgia Cates on Facebook
Georgia Cates on Twitter
Going Under on goodreads
Going Under at Amazon
Going Under at Barnes and Noble
Going Under at Smashwords
Yes I mentioned a giveaway!! Georgia is offering up a smashwords ebook to one lucky winner. Just fill out the form and I will pick a winner April 28th!