May 5, 2012

Top 10 with Author Tawdra Kandle


Please welcome Tawdra Kandle, author of The King Series, to the blog. Look for my review of Fearless in June.
1. guilty pleasure? M & M's, particularly peanut or pretzel. Oh, and ridged chips with onion
dip. . .I can eat them for hours!
2. 1 book you could read over and over? This shows my history nerd, but. . .Celia Garth by Gwen Bristow. I learn more each time I read it.
3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? Stephanie Plum--I'd be in constant danger of getting shot or blown up, but I'd get to eat pretty steadily and look at Ranger. Excellent trade-off.
4. one thing you cannot leave the house without? It's so cliche, but my iPhone. My lifeline and my music!
5. fav song/singer? It changes, but long-term. . .probably Blue October, The Sound of Pulling Heaven Down
6. hobby? Traveling and cooking.
7. fave movie/actor and or/actress? Movie-When Harry Met Sally. Actor--probably Robert Downey, Jr. Actress--Emma Stone
8. one place you would love to visit? The British Isles.
9. fav food? Just about anything chocolate or chocolate covered!
10. fav color? Well. . .given my hair color. . .I'd probably have to say purple!
Love the purple hair, it's a good color on you. I would also love to visit the British Isles. Great answers and thanks for stopping by the blog.
Go add Fearless to your goodreads page
Go get Fearless at Amazon
Want to know more about Tawdra? Go check out her website
And her twitter acct and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment