July 15, 2012

In My Mailbox...

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by

Signed books...
On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
Blood Debt by Nancy Straight
Meeting Destiny,  Destiny's Revenge, and  Destiny's Wrath all by Nancy Straight

For future book reivew...
click on the book above to see it's goodreads page


Free off Amazon...
click above to see it's goodreads page

For future review...
at time of getting post together...there was no goodreads page.


click on book to see it's goodreads page


click on book to see the author's goodreads page


Free off of smashwords...
click to see it's smashwords page...and it's FREE!


What's in your mailbox?





5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I actually just bought On the Island. It's been recc'd to me by a couple of people so I thought it's time I checked it out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will love On the Island. I did so so much!

      Delete
  2. Loved On The Island!

    My blog - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the Island was so great. I was so excited to get a signed copy of it too!

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul, Mandy! I LOVE On the Island!

    Enjoy your reads!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete