July 25, 2012

Indie Author Gives Profits to Aurora Victim Relief Fund

So the fabulous Indie Author Sarah Ross is generously giving ALL, I repeat ALL of her profits to the Aurora Victim Relief Fund.
this from her facebook page...
I've been thinking about this for a while, and my heart is leading me to this decision. In light of the tragedy in Aurora, CO, I have decided that for the next seven days, I will be donating ALL of my profits from every book I sell on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords to the Aurora Victim Relief Fund.

Please help me spread the word. I want to be able to give as much as possible to these people who need it most.


WOW! How awesome is that? Pretty Awesome!
So I took the time to add her links incase you haven't read her amazing books.

Awaken:The Patronus


Echo of an Earth Angel

1 comment: