August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Trying to Score by Toni Aleo

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Trying to Score by Toni Aleo
page 171 of 473

She poked him again, and he took her finger in his hand as he grinned down at her. "Poke me one more time Fallon Parker, and I'll poke you back, and not with my finger" 

Oh my Lucas!!

3 comments:

  1. I am officially teased LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - why did I know that was the way his mind was drifting? Love the cover.

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I've officially added that one to my "to read" list!

    Here's my teaser (sorry it's not an indie this time, I've followed this author for years)

    13 by Kelley Armstrong

    "I turned to launch a knockback-or anything else-but the kid suddenly sailed backward. He landed on the asphalt and lay there, not moving."

    ReplyDelete