1. fav song/singer?  I have so many but if I had to choose one it would be Bruce Springsteen.  His music and lyrics influence everything I write and he is my all time favorite performer.

2. fav season?  Definitley the Fall!  Living in Pennsylvania my whole life there is no better time of the year then the Fall.  Stepping on and crunching leaves when I was growing was a very fun thing and the beauty of the leaves changing is a special thing.

3. worst vacation?  Any vacation when I was growing up!  Seriously, it would be almost impossible to pick one... we had so many lousy ones!  We laugh about it now, but we were probably the worst family ever traveling across the US or Canada.  First off, we never had an air conditioned car and we made several trips to Washington DC and DC in July and a car with no air conditioning is a bad mix.  Plus, each vacation, one of us would get violently ill.  So, to narrow it to one would do the other horrible trips a huge disservice.

4. guilty pleasure?  Cooking and Restaurant Reality TV Shows.  I could watch anything that starred Gordon Ramsey in it.

5. fav book and/or author? I'd have to say Neil Kleid because his graphic novel, "The Big Khan" inspired me to write my graphic novel "The Stereotyopical Freaks" and I just love his writing.

6. one item you cannot live without?  My Iphone.  Prior to getting it, I was never a big cell phone person... but now, I'd like to have my Iphone surically attached to my hand!

7. hobby?  I've been collecting sports memoribilia and action figures since I was a kid and I enjoy it just as much today as I did when I was growing up.

8. fav movie/actor/actress?  Tough to choose just one, but I'd probably have to go with Keifer Sutherland... He seamlessly becomes whoever he is playing on screen or TV.

9. fav food?  Pizza, although I am constantly on the lookout for the best Mac and Cheese!

10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?)  I'd have to go to question #1, Bruce Springsteen.  I wouldn't know where to start if I ever met him, but I think he is one of the greatest human being's of all time.

Where to find Howard....

Up and coming book...