1. guilty pleasure?
Reality TV shows. I am fascinated by other's lives. When I was young (and even now) when I drive by houses at night and can see inside a lit room I imagine what might be going on at that moment. I try to justify it by saying that it is 'sociology' and I am just studying people's behaviors, but I think maybe I am just a peeping tom or something? But I think that is the artist and writer in me, I love to observe and that is the ultimate in observing. (Even if so much of it is probably staged.)




2. 1 book you could read over and over?

The Princess Bride by William Goldman. I read it when I was young and both of my kids have read it and we all love the movie. About a year ago we lost power and I read it to the kids by candle light. We were all sad when the lights came back on. That or Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. 


3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with?

Wow, this is a great question.Peggy Ann McKay from Shel Silverstein's 'Sick' poem. That's a little girl who would be FUN to hang out with on a Saturday!


4. one thing you cannot leave the house without?

My iPhone. It is a need and pretty much an addiction. And I'm okay with that. ;)


5. fav song/singer?

This is a tie. Any Jimmy Buffet song with preference to Margaritaville because it just has so many good memories going all the way back to college and Jon Bon Jovi's It's My Life - I'm a Jersey girl and a huge Bon Jovi fan and this song's lyrics say it all about how I live my life. 


6. hobby?

Basically my hobby is my career which is amazing and ten thousand kinds of awesome, but when I am not drawing, doodling or writing, I am probably exercising. Don't misinterpret - I don't do much else besides drawing, doodling or writing. I have about one hour a day where I MUST exercise or else I would be as big as a house. Hmmm, so maybe that says my other REAL hobby is eating or drinking wine. Hmmm... But officially let's go with running. ;)


7. fave movie/actor and or/actress?

I adore Steel Magnolias when I need a good cry and the one-liners in that movie are just too good, and I have yet to ever Forrest Gump when I catch it on tv - it inspires me. I do love Tom Hanks. That man can just do ANYTHING it seems. 




8. one place you would love to visit?

Rome, Italy. It is on the list and hope to get there in the next few years.


9. fav food?

Cheese. Love them all but goat cheese. Ew.


10. fav color?

Yellow. To me it is the color of hope, happiness and sunshine.