New author Lila Felix is on the blog today for the Top10. You can read my review of Emerge HERE.
1. fav movie/actor/actress? My favorite movie ever is The Waterboy with Adam Sandler. I can quote almost every line. It's just the best. Actor? Um... Sean Connery. The accent just does it for me. Actress? I don't really know...Drew Barrymore?
2. fav song/singer? Ok, so music is my thing. It's like air to me. Right now my fave song is Juile June by Silent Film. And my husband has a music crush on Clairy Browne and her song Love Letter. I'm kinda concerned about it. Everything in the house stops when that commercial with her comes on tv. We all have to shush and watch it. Yeah...concerned.
3. fav place you would love to visit? I would love, love, love to visit Spain. My husband speaks Spanish and pictures of Spain are just breathtaking.
4. one item you can not live with out? Are you serious? I can only pick one? Then I pick my purse. Because when I go out I always pack my Kindle and my Ipod + Earbuds.
5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) This is going to sound weird I'm sure. But I would love to meet Roy Orbison. You know? The guy that sang Pretty Woman. My Dad used to make me listen to his music as a kid and then when I got to be a teenager I shunned it. Now I am in love with it again.
6. fav hobby? Crafting...I swear Pinterest and its DIY boards will be the death of me. I want to try everything!!!
7. guilty pleasure? If you lived near me, every day about 2:30 you would see me going to Sonic for my Route 44 Vanilla Dr. Pepper. It's so bad for you, but I must have it!!
8. fav author and/book? I am a huge Indie Author fan...huge. So, right now I have tons of fave authors. Shelly Crane, Georgia Cates, Rachel Higginson, Misty Provencher, Tara Sivec, are all amazing ladies and their books make you want to hug your Kindle!
9. pet peeve? Whistling...I hate when people whistle. My son is a whistler and when he does I put my earbuds in. It's terrible, they're not trying to annoy me on purpose. But it makes me shudder.
10. fav color? Teal...I love teal.
Ok I am listening to Love Letter as we speak...and I just ain't feelin it. But I am lovin Silent Film. And I must say...you have great taste in authors ;)
add it to your goodreads HERE
Get in touch with Lila here...