December 15, 2012

Top 10 with Author Marion Croslydon



In addition to being an author, I work as an entrepreneur, wife and mother-of-one but spend a good deal of time with books, DVDs and listening to my mp3 player; all for the sake of inspiration, of course. 
My debut series, The Oxford Trilogy, has been a blast to write because I can indulge in my favorite types of music: Country and English rock.
My main goal as a writer is to make readers dream bigger and cause their hearts to beat a little faster. 
Since my writing is all about sharing dreams and stories, I love connecting with fellow readers and authors. (taken from her goodreads page)

1. fav movie/actor/actress? Gone With The Wind / Ryan Gosling
 
2. fav song/singer? At the moment, "I Will Wait For You" by Mumford & Sons

3. fav place you would love to visit? I've been there already but I'd like to re-visit: New Orleans.

4. one item you cannot live without? Humm, maybe my toothbrush...

5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) JFK

6.. fav hobby? True Blood.

7. guilty pleasure? A glass of Chardonnay.

8. fav author and/book? John Jakes, the North and South trilogy.

9. do you collect anything? Nope, not ever.

10. fav color? Red, passion, heat... and weirdly I associate it with Home.

Great answers! I especially like your one about the toothbrush. That is a oddly a first for the blog. You'd think more people would say that ;)

How to get in touch with Marion...

Madison LeBon is dead set against the dead. 
Her fresh start at Oxford University is a brand new beginning. She finally has a chance to turn the page on her psychic powers and cumbersome voodoo heritage. Snakes, dolls, ghosts, and spirits: Farewell…
Not quite.
When the tragic lovers in a painting—the subject of her first history class—begin to haunt her, she must accept her gift before life imitates art. The lovers warn her against their own nemesis, a Puritan from the English Civil War. Unfortunately, said nemesis is now going all homicidal on Madison. 
College becomes more complicated when she falls hard for Rupert Vance, a troubled aristocrat and descendant of one of the characters in the painting. With the spirit of a murderer after her, Madison realizes that her own first love may also be doomed…

add it to your goodreads
or get it at Amazon


 



1 comment:

  1. Fun interview! Loved it. And toothbrush is a good answer!

    ReplyDelete