1. guilty pleasure? guessing the ending and twists of books and movies
2. 1 book you could read over and over? Ender's Game
3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? Kellan Kyle
4. one thing you cannot leave the house without? my moleskin...two of them actually. A small one for ideas and a medium sized for writing
5. fav song/singer? too hard to pick just one song! I guess right now it would be Red by Taylor Swift, but my favorite singer is Kelly Clarkson and my favorite song by her in Dark Side.
6. hobby? dancing
7. fave movie/actor and or/actress? also too hard! I'm a huge movie buff, but here are my top ones:
Count of Monte Cristo
Actor -- Ryan Gosling or Leonardo DiCaprio
Actress -- Rachel McAdams
8. one place you would love to visit? New York City
9. fav food? pumpkin
10. pet peeve? reading the end of the book first!
Lexi has finally given up her once destructive relationships and moved onto bigger and better things with a sexy new man in town. Just when she is starting to figure it out with him, her world is tilted once again with a phone call from none other than Ramsey Bridges. A year after his entrance into her life, Ramsey is trying to make amends and does the one thing she never expects—invites her to Jack's wedding.
The wedding she had evaded at all costs. But no matter what she does, Lexi can't seem to escape her past with Jack. But does she really want to?
Despite the explosive chemistry between Lexi and Ramsey, she is skeptical about trusting him after everything that has happened. When things are amiss with him, she starts questioning his motives. Can Ramsey be the one to remove Jack from Lexi's life permanently or should she move on with her blossoming new life?
K.A. Linde is an independent author and publisher who enjoys writing novels that keep you guessing to the very end. She wrote Avoiding Commitment in 2009. She studied political science and philosophy at the University of Georgia and received her Masters in 2012. She currently resides in North Carolina. She enjoys dancing in her spare time. She has written a sequel to this novel and plans to have it released as an ebook in the near future along with her future endeavors. She is currently working on a fantasy/romance titled The Affiliate and the 3rd book in the Avoiding Series.
You can email K.A. Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org
K.A. Linde will be giving away either a nook or kindle copy of Avoiding Responsibility at each stop.
The grand prize is a Kindle Paperwhite. It’s in the punch Tab tool.