Courtney Cole is a novelist who would eat mythology for breakfast if she could. She has a degree in Business, but has since discovered that corporate America is not nearly as fun to live in as fictional worlds. She loves chocolate and roller coasters and hates waiting and rude people.
Courtney lives in quiet suburbia, close to Lake Michigan, with her real-life Prince Charming, her ornery kids (there is a small chance that they get their orneriness from their mother) and a small domestic zoo.
1. guilty pleasure? Sometimes, I like to curl up and read a steamy romance novel. You know, the kind with the shirtless guys on the front. :) My favorites are ones that involve Scottish Highlanders.
2. 1 book you could read over and over? Saving Grace (a Highlander romance by Julie Garwood)
3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? Hmmm. Let's just make this a Saving Grace day and say Gabriel McBain. He's the male lead from that book. I've got a thing for sexy Scottish lairds in kilts...
4. one thing you cannot leave the house without? My iPhone. I feel lost without it.
5. fav song/singer? It changes frequently, but right now, it's The Last Time by Taylor Swift and Gary Lightbody. It's the song that was at the top of my playlist for If You Stay.
6. hobby? Reading. I like hiking, too, though.
7. fave movie/actor and or/actress? Well, I think Alex Pettyfer should play every male lead for every movie for the rest of time. :)
8. one place you would love to visit? Next up is Malta. I need to do research for book two of the Minaldi Legacy.
9. fav food? Mexican. I could eat it every night of the week with no complaints.
10. pet peeve? Rude or condescending people. SO annoying!
Get in touch with Courtney here...
Author Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/courtneycolewrites
Novel Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17032328-if-you-stay
Author Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3112212.Courtney_Cole
Click banner above to see the tour schedule!