Beyond the Sun
By ~ Sandra Bischoff
Genre ~ Paranormal Romance
Expected Release Date April 3rd
Fifteen years ago, Jared Bonatelli had it all. The youngest son of one of the founding families in the Conservatorship of The Dark Order he lived a life you only thought existed in novels and nightmares. He had just graduated from Oxford University and became engaged to his childhood sweetheart when he lost it all in one violent act. The very next day he found himself shipped off to New Orleans with only the money in his pocket and whatever he could fit in one suitcase. Since that night, he has suffered reliving his fiancé’s murder repeatedly in his dreams. It isn’t until he finds himself summoned back to New York for an emergency meeting of the Conservatorship that the comfortable world he lives in begins to crumble around him.
Alexandra Toscano has been searching for the one assignment that could catapult her journalistic career. When her editor Gene O’Hanlon drops a manila folder in her lap, Alex is immediately skeptical. At first glance, the information he hands her seems like a publicity piece that is until she comes across an article he wrote some fifteen years ago about Vampires murdering a young woman in Central Park. She is ready to laugh it off as a work of fiction until he points out he was an eye witness to the whole thing. But that wasn’t all. The girl’s boyfriend was a member of a prominent Italian family who vanished the very next day.
Now as Alex begins to dig deeper into Jared’s life, she begins to question her own past. Could the answer she seeks be found in the glowing eyes of the one person she is sworn to expose? Or will they both find themselves torn apart by a world Beyond the Sun?
Sandra Bischoff lives in the historic town of Cornwall, NY with her extremely patient husband and teenage son, she affectionately calls the Demon. She is a Pharmacist by profession but found her true calling in a simple twist of fate. A friend approached her to write in a forum on a popular networking website. Over the next five years her passion had found its niche. She went on to compose a few poems and short stories which she would post on her homepage at the same networking site. From one of those short stories, her novel Beyond the Sun was born. She is currently working on her next novel and is very excited to share it with her readers.
She can currently be found at:
And on Twitter as @SandiBischoff
1. guilty pleasure? Do I have to pick just one? There are so many. Ok, I guess that would be a bubble bath in my whirlpool tub with a glass of wine and a good book.
2. 1 book you could read over and over? Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward. I am infatuated with Rehvenge. If that vampire walked through my front door… Well you get the picture.
3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? See number two. Seriously, Rehv may be damaged but, man… It’s daytime so he’s at my mercy.
4. one thing you cannot leave the house without?
My NOOK. I swear I add it to my pocketbook before I leave just in case I have a few seconds to read.
5. fav song/singer? Brent Smith of Shinedown. His vocals are amazing. The range he has just gives me the chills. You should seriously listen to him on Not Strong Enough by Apocalyptica.
6. hobby? I have a couple of hobbies. Archery tops the list followed by baking, quilting and writing for a few characters on a fan fiction role playing site. Unfortunately, I don’t have much time for the last one anymore.
7. fave movie/actor and or/actress? My favorite actor is actually who I modeled the main character of my book Beyond the Sun after, Mike Vogel. He’s very guy next doorish. Just seems like someone who is down to earth and you’d be able to hang with.
8. one place you would love to visit? Hands down, Hawaii. It’s at the top of my bucket list.
9. fav food? Chocolate. It’s an addiction. 10. fav color? Lavender. I know it’s a girly color. You wouldn’t think someone who writes Paranormal Romances about Vampires, Demons and Shifters would like that color. No, you would think red, black and grey but never a happy color like lavender. It’s even the color of my office, much to my husband and son’s dismay.