August 19, 2013

Top 10 with F.L. Jacob {Plus a look at HAVE I TOLD YOU}


F.L. Jacob has her debut book, HAVE I TOLD YOU, coming out this fall. 
Lets get to know F.L. a little better shall we?

I am a mommy of two, wife to an amazing man, and full time employee. Life is crazy and my love for reading had fizzled over the years but thanks to a wonderful group of ladies that I met last year I started reading again. Their love for books turned me on to many great writers who I would have never discovered if I hadn't started reading again! 

I started writing for them. They brought out my love for writing that I haven’t seen in years. Starting this process was tedious and nerve wrecking, but my lovely ladies and my fabulous husband have inspired me to take my love for writing to the next step.

1. guilty pleasure?  Birthday Cake Golden Oreos  

  
2. 1 book you could read over and over?  That's hard!  Probably Strings by Kendall Grey or any of Nicole Edwards Club Destiny books.  

3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with?  Gavin from Collide/Pulse

4. one thing you cannot leave the house without?  My phone.  It's an iPhone so it has Facebook and Kindle on it...  

5. fav song/singer?  Sail by Awolnation

6. hobby?  Tap dancing & writing

7. fave movie/actor and or/actress? Don't really have a favorite. I like a lot of people!  I know who I hate though...  ;)

8. one place you would love to visit?  Ireland or England

9. fav food?  Chipotle steak bowls

10. pet peeve? That Facebook changes their format just as I get used it it!  Example: Graph Search?  Can't get that to work at all!  

 Soon to be released in the Fall of 2013

HAVE I TOLD YOU
by FL Jacob.

**warning intended for a mature audience 18+


Synopsis:
To the outside world Caston Black has it all. The owner of the best-selling gentlemen’s magazine, Black Hollywood, has a good looks, fame, fortune, and a reputation that proceeds him. He can have any woman he wants, as long as he doesn’t have to keep them. Caston sets his sights on Aubrey for his next Hollywood Sweetheart. Little does he know he will find the woman to share his life, the one he is meant to keep forever.

Aubrey Bennett has been in a mentally and physically abusive relationship that has destroyed the beautiful, confident dancer who arrived at college 3 years ago. She thinks the only good thing left in her life is her abusive boyfriend. Keeping her boyfriend happy is her number one priority, no matter how impossible. She’s been broken and molded into a frightened, unsure girl desperate to be worthy of love.

Meeting by chance one evening, sparks fly between Caston and Aubrey. Neither expected the feelings they bring out in each other. Trying to have a normal relationship in their abnormal world, happiness is a new way of life for the lovers. They want to move forward, but the past won’t let go.
Can Caston help Aubrey heal from her past abuse? Can Aubrey show Caston he is as strong as he appears to be? When is the price of love too much? What do you do when the biggest threat to the person you love is you?

Visit the Facebook page at

Add the book to your Goodreads TBR lists

No comments:

Post a Comment