October 21, 2013

Quickie Review: KEEPING HER by Cora Carmack


Title: KEEPING HER

Author: Cora Carmack

Source: print copy from author


goodreads...
Garrick Taylor and Bliss Edwards managed to find their happily-ever-after despite a rather . . . ahem . . . complicated start. By comparison, meeting the parents should be an absolute breeze, right?

But from the moment the pair lands in London, new snags just keep cropping up: a disapproving mother-in-law-to-be, more than one (mostly) minor mishap, and the realization that perhaps they aren't quite as ready for their future as they thought.

As it turns out, the only thing harder than finding love is keeping it.

My quick take...
Garrick and Bliss are headed off to visit his family for a week in London. And Bliss is about to have a major stress meltdown. Garrick feels helpless knowing his reassurances are falling on deaf ears. But while in London, both are presented with an unexpected surprise that will have them questioning their future together and themselves before the week is even over.

KEEPING HER was a quick and fun read. I forgot how much I missed awkward Bliss and deliciously sexy Garrick. But both of them pair together made for a great read and never a dull moment. My only problem? It was over before I knew it. I wanted more. I needed more. But I still felt that it was perfect and it at least gave me that chance to revisit with some characters that have always felt like old friends.

Perfect if you have a few minutes to lose yourself into a fantastic quick read. Come check out what mess Garrick and Bliss have found themselves in now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment