April 18, 2014

Review: THROUGH GLASS, Episode 3 by Rebecca Ethington

Title: THROUGH GLASS, epi 3

Author: Rebecca Ethington

Source: ebook for kindle


goodreads...
*Episode Three in the Through Glass Novella Series*

I thought I had lost everything when I watched the monster fly away, taking with it the only thing that mattered.
I knew I was alone when I took the life of the monster, the monster with eyes that I recognized.
But I was wrong.
Because I wasn’t alone.
There were others, and they found me.
But they weren’t who they said they were. Now, I will be lucky if I can get out of here alive.

***This is book three of a novella series. Books one-three are out now – book four comes out in January 2014***

It is a Clean New-Adult Paranormal, Dystopian, Romance with Creepy and Un-Dead Themes.
Language: Low to None
Violence: Moderate
Sexual Content: Low to None


My take...
This is usually where I add a short blurb about the book I am reading. Well, not today. I just can't find the words without giving so much away. We are getting in too deep now. Too much is happening that will blow your mind anyway. One thing is clear though...Alexis is no longer alone. But that is not necessarily a good thing. In fact, it is downright deadly.

Ooooh the goodness that came out of this little bitty novella. Packed to the gills with action, suspense and shivers galore. Yes, it was absolutely explosive! Yes, it was almost too much for my head to wrap around. But I inhaled it. I craved it. I loved it.

And yep, you guessed it...I will be moving on to episode 4 now. But after that ending, I need to give myself a little delay. My heart is aching, hurting. I won’t give myself long though. I need to keep these feelings fresh. So keep an eye out for that review soon. 5 Magnificent Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment