July 27, 2014

Early Review: FIRST & FOREVER by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Title: FIRST & FOREVER

Author: Alyssa Rose Ivy

Source: eARC from author

Est Release Date: August 11, 2014

GOODREADS


goodreads...
Ever wonder what Levi was thinking in FLIGHT? Find out in the two Levi POV novellas FIRST & FOREVER. This combined edition includes both FIRST (previously released) and FOREVER, a brand new novella. This edition also includes the bonus short story: The Royal Wedding.

FIRST
Levi's got it all. He's a paranormal prince with more money and power than he knows what to do with, but something is missing—a mate. He only has until college graduation to find her. Allie's perfect but she wants nothing to do with him. When attraction becomes something more, will he take a chance and show her who he really is or will he lose everything?

FOREVER
Levi's almost out of time. Allie's the one, he knows it in every grain of his being, but how can he make her see it? Desperate to keep Allie safe and at his side, he takes the biggest risk of his life. Reckless or not there is nothing he wouldn't do to keep her with him... forever.


My take of FIRST...
(My review of FIRST from Feb 4th, 2014)

I have always wondered what it was like when cocky Levi's charming ways went unnoticed, well somewhat unnoticed, by Allie we they first met. It had to have been a burn to his high flying ego. And in some ways it was. Poor guy. Never been told no before until Allie. Now he is constantly getting told it from every angle. But he doesn't let that two letter word deter him. In fact, it only makes him try harder.

Great little novella. Only problem for me was that it ended. I needed to see his side of things as things progressed. But I still loved what Ivy gave us and I really cannot complain. It was a fabulous little read and we get Levi. So yeah, things are good and I will take what I can get.

Definitely something you don't want to read first in the series if you have yet to read any of the books. But if you have at least read FLIGHT, then I say get at it. This is just a fun addition to a stellar series. One of my most favorite series ever actually. 5 Feathery Stars!

My take of FOREVER...

Another novella from Levi's POV? Yes please! How on earth did we get so lucky to get yet another book straight from the mind of Levi? I don't think I would ever tire of this character in a million years. I love him and his cocky, snarky, self-assured ways.

What I loved about FOREVER is we are getting into the nitty gritty of his chase on Allie. And we get to see what Levi experiences and feels as he introduces Allie to his world. He knows she is the one and it is time to claim her as his own. But things get in the way and so do people. Then there is the fact that he has to prove himself to her. Prove his feelings are real and everything he has done so far is because of these feelings.

An amazing quick read that had me once again reliving and re-falling back in love with this world of Pterons. It is an absolute can't miss story. Get it now! You won't regret it! Another 5 Star Read!


No comments:

Post a Comment