December 1, 2014

DECEIVED by Averielle Lynch {Spotlight/Interview}



Deceived: Book Two in The Captured Hearts Trilogy
By Averielle Lynch
Genre: New Adult Romance


Isabelle will be forced to face reality when she discovers a secret that will change her entire world. Who can she trust when nothing is as it seems and so many lies have surfaced. Will love continue to have a place in her heart? How can she pick up the pieces of her life and move past such a horrible discovery? How will Noah handle his entire world crumbling right before him? Will Professor Craven's worst nightmare come true? Being deceived is a feeling everyone knows far too well.

GOODREADS  

*What would you be doing right now if you were not an author?
Well, in addition to writing I’m also starting up my freelance PR business. Ultimately, I would like to divide my time between the two and build up a reputable name in both areas.
*5 years ago: what were you doing?
Five years ago I was a senior in high school! I was preparing myself for college! I was writing back then too. I wrote short stories and poems in my free time.
*Do you have a certain writing ritual?
Not really. I try to write everyday and I give myself two lax days during the week. I have to have inspiration before I can sit down and write though. It’s usually just a routine of my Yorkie, Londyn, and I perched on the couch and I write and she assists.
*What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author?
I haven’t really had any yet because this will be my debut trilogy. I’m sure I will get some from somewhere as I move forward.
*Ever fangirled over another author? Who was it?
No, I’ve never had the opportunity to fangirl another author. Hmm, I should though.
*Is there an author you'd like to meet?
Probably Stephen King. I write romance, but I love horror films and books also.
*Biggest writing pet peeve?
I dont think I could write in silence. I have to have music or the TV on when I write. It sounds weird, but I need that background noise for some reason.
* Do you read other's reviews of your books?
I don't have any yet! I’m sure once I get some I will read every one of them. I like all feedback because it helps me perfect my craft! I welcome all comments and reviews.

Fav Color: Pink

Fictional Character you'd like to spend the day with?
I’d like to spend the day with Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean because he’s so fun and adventurous. I think I’d have the time of my life!

Fav food: Any pasta! I love pastas, but preferably cajun pastas

Fav song and/or singer: My favorite singer is Beyonce





Averielle is a southern girl from North Carolina that enjoys spending her days writing stories that you can visualize and feel. Aside from YA romance, she enjoys mystery, crime and drama genres. There's nothing more relaxing for her than to dive into a new book while cuddled beside her Yorkie, Londyn. Blondie brownies and cheesecake are her addictions, so she probably munched on one of the two while writing her latest book. Averielle currently resides in the DMV area and is enjoying every moment of it. 


FACEBOOK:


GOODREADS:





No comments:

Post a Comment